Hello Honourable, it’s our Month of Covenant Victory and our first Sunday service in August was great.
Below is the summary of Pastor Taiwo’s message for the service. We want you to stay connected to God’s word for this season.
The Fountain of Life Church
As a believer, you have the infilling of the Holy Spirit and so, you have all it takes to fight the devil. You only need to be strong and not lose heart and then take on the whole armour of God.
Be strong because God is backing you. You have no reason to doubt your victory, GOD is solidly behind you (Ephesian 6:10). You then need to put on the whole armour of God to be able to stand against the devil and his works
OUR WEAPONS OF WARFARE- Ephesians 6:14-17
– TRUTH: JESUS is the truth and foundation of spiritual victory (John 14:6).
– RIGHTEOUSNESS: This is the righteousness of JESUS which is imputed on you (2 Corinthians
– PEACE OF GOD: This is the Peace of GOD that makes you holy in every way and keeps your
whole spirit, soul and body blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ comes again (1
Thessalonians 5:1-23 Romans 16:20).
– SHIELD OF FAITH: This is the total belief that GOD can do it (Mark 11: 23-24 & Mark 9: 23).
– HELMET OF SALVATION: This is the assurance of Victory
– SWORD OF THE SPIRIT which is the Word of GOD (John 5: 17; Isaiah 55:7)
You resist effectively with the WHOLE Armour of GOD, not some. Ephesians 6:13
HOW TO LAUNCH YOUR WEAPON (Luke 18:1)
You activate your weapons through PRAYERS by standing and acting in prayers only in Jesus’ name (the Truth); His righteousness; the assurance of the PEACE OF GOD that makes you holy in every way; total faith in Him; the assurance of the victory He has given you and the word of God.
So, don’t let anything take you to the point where you cannot utter a word of prayer. You are as strong as your prayer life. A prayerless Christian is a defeated Christian.
1. God loves you dearly and is intentional about you. Deliberately spend time with Him daily.
2. God’s economy is yours to enjoy. Stay plugged in.
3. Choose to obey every instruction God gives to you.
4. Keep confessing and declaring God’s word over every area of your life.