Hope you have been enjoying the fulfilment of every word of God spoken to you in this period. We also believe you are excited and getting prepared for our physical Sunday service on August 30 (elderly people and young ones excluded). Find below the summary of Pastor Taiwo’s message at our life-transforming Sunday service.
TOPIC: THE GOD KIND OF FAITH
As a child of God, everything you can ever need has been given to you. All you just need to do is ask and believe without any shadow of a doubt that it is yours. In life, you need the God-kind of Faith to bring to physical manifestation God’s word and promise over your life (Mark 11:23-24).
Faith gives you dominion on earth; so you need it to live the kind of life that God has ordained for you. There can’t be any progress for believers in the Kingdom without having faith in place. Faith is the tangibility of the intangible hope.
HOW TO DEVELOP THE GOD-KIND OF FAITH
- By aligning your heart with God’s word
- By guiding your thought and mind (Luke 6:45)
- By shunning sin (James 4:1-2)
The mind takes up what it finds in its surroundings and conveys it out through the mouth. It’s therefore important to guard your heart with all diligence. Make it a priority to refuse your heart from being polluted by the world (Proverbs 23:7).
Once you believe what God says about you, most of your challenges will give way to testimonies of victories. Jesus is the Word and as you keep looking at the Word, your life will begin to reflect desired changes. With Him, the activities of the devil are nullified in your life.
- God loves you dearly and is intentional about you. Deliberately spend time with Him daily.
- God’s economy is yours to enjoy. Stay plugged in.
- Choose to obey every instruction God gives to you.
- Keep confessing and declaring God’s word over every area of your life.